Associate Support Engineer - CrossBrowserTesting
Are you interested in being part of a great Technical Support Engineering team which supports market-leading, high-tech companies such as Google, Apple, and Microsoft?
SmartBear Software is currently looking for an exceptional Associate Support Engineer to join our CrossBrowserTesting team. At SmartBear, we pride ourselves on providing quick, friendly service to our users as the customer is a top priority throughout the company. You will work and learn from an experienced and highly impactful team that will ultimately prepare you for roles of increased responsibility in Support, Customer Success, or Sales. We are a growing mid-sized company with locations around the country and world. We have played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. CrossBrowserTesting is used by thousands of customer worldwide (Sony, Accenture, LA Times to name a few). We have real products, real customers and great people. This job also offers flexibility, full or part-time position with a minimum of 25hrs/week (current students welcome).
- You will be supporting customers with proven technology that produces measurable results and is continually being expanded with innovative, new products
- You will be provided tools and training to elevate your performance and be an industry and product specialist
- Research through source code, documentation and posts of StackOverflow in order to answer questions from developers and QA engineers on a broad range of topics.
- Assist customers and developers with issues regarding code and our software use.
- Explain the sources of any problem, the resources you use to fix the problem, and why the solution works.
- 0-1 years of experience troubleshooting and supporting technical issues with external customers
- Working towards or recently obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related subject preferred
- Authorized to work in the United States (minimum of H1B)
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Minimum of 25 hours per week
SmartBear Is a Destination Employer
- Invest In Our Employees – We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice, including weekly lunch and learn product trainings, career development seminars, sponsoring Toastmasters and Women In Technology International memberships.
- Collaborative Work Environment - We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun, and successful atmosphere.
- Award Winning Technology – SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including "Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development".
- Invested Leadership Team – Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and the company, and is focused on supporting the sales organization.
- Unbelievable Offices with Great Perks – Provide our employees with all they need and then some – breakfast, Friday lunches, and an abundance of coffee. There are Nerf guns for impromptu battles, free snacks and beverages for when you're feeling peckish, and the ever-popular Beer Friday where we relax together and talk about how the week went. We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match
- Community Service and Philanthropy – SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
SmartBear is a testing and monitoring software company that helps companies improve software quality. SmartBear is a combination of a start-up, high growth environment and an established, financially strong company with 300+ employees across 6 global locations. We provide leading companies with the technology to build some of the greatest applications, websites, electronic shopping carts, SaaS, and cloud-based software solutions throughout every step of the development cycle, from coding, to testing, to launch, to monitoring performance. We've played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, the flight you just purchased, and more. We have real products, real customers, and great compensation. Our software is downloaded over 15 million times to date. We have a community of over 5.8 million users that leverage our software and solutions. Our customers include 20,000+ companies (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Uber, GE, and Salesforce to name a few) in 194 countries. Please visit smartbear.com for more information and where you can find out the origin of the SmartBear name.
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
HR Business Partner
Rasika enhances employee engagement at SmartBear through a variety of processes focused on career development, performance management, and retention.
Back to top