Associate Customer Success Manager
As an Associate Customer Success Manager at SmartBear Software, you will be building and developing enduring relationships with our core customer base, acting as their trusted advisor and understanding their unique business challenges. SmartBear is scaling its Customer Success team due to massive market demand and hiring top talent, as we are in the midst of unprecedented growth and global expansion
The SmartBear Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving the ongoing success, adoption, and benefit realization of the SmartBear portfolio within an assigned grouping of customer accounts. As the expert on each customer's strategic goals and operations, the CSM guides customers and drives adoption of the SmartBear solution, over the life of the SmartBear customer relationship. This individual should be learning to consult and influence stakeholders and have a strong understanding of the customers' strategic business goals in support of expanding the SmartBear footprint. The Customer Success Manager will be mentored by peers as well as the Customer Success management team.
- Ensure customers derive maximum value and net benefit from their investments with all SmartBear products
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers, to ensure each customer's use of the SmartBear solution closely aligns with its individual business strategy
- Identify opportunities to expand the relationship and generate leads for the SmartBear Sales Team
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of the SmartBear portfolio to serve as a consultant identifying new opportunities to optimize the use of the SmartBear solutions
- Maintain strong customer retention rates aligned with corporate goals
- Track and measure the net benefits of SmartBear against well-defined customer goals and objectives and provide quantified data to customers and internal SmartBear teams.
- Identify product improvement opportunities and work with the SmartBear Product Management teams to propose new features and functionality within the solution to support customer objectives.
- Strong customer-focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to consult with customers remotely or onsite (if needed) at the business operation and technical levels.
- Ability to accomplish results working through others.
- Hands on, individual contributor and collaborative team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales, account management, or customer success experience, especially in software, a plus
SmartBear Is A Destination Employer
- Voted by Glassdoor as one of the " Best Places to Work ", Named to Boston Globe's " Top Places To Work ", and VentureFizz calls us one of " One of The Hottest Companies in Boston ".
• Invest In Our Employees - We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice.
• Open and Collaborative Environment - We have an inclusive, creative, passionate, fun and successful environment.
• Award Winning Technology - SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including "Top Innovator and Leader In Software Development".
• Invested Leadership Team - Our leadership team has a proven record of success, is passionate about the success of the employees and company and focused on supporting the sales organization.
• Unbelievable Offices - We are in a new, state-of-the-art building, on the waterfront, with an modern layout and a giant kitchen and eating area. We have an open floor plan and an abundance of conference rooms. The office is centered on the "Bear Cave", for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, monthly drinks, wine tastings and industry Meetups and events. We've also left space for fun with a ping-pong table, putting green, bean bag toss and other ways to have a quick break during the day.
• Ideal Location - We are located at Assembly Row, which is the new, hot, technology company destination, with great water views, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, movie complex, bike and running paths and is easily accessible by mass transportation.
• Great Perks - We offer competitive salaries, top of the line benefits, ample vacation, 401(k) match, great eats - breakfast, lunches, coffee (regular, gourmet, espresso, lattes), drinks, healthy and sweet snacks and a constant flow of popcorn from a retro movie theater machine.
• Community Service and Philanthropy - SmartBear is committed to giving back to the community. We offer employees a day off to serve the cause of their choice or work in teams to support an organization. SmartBear also contributes time and donates to meaningful organizations, such as aiding at-risk children and combating homelessness.
• Thought Leader and Innovator - SmartBear strives to be a thought leader and innovator in the technology industry. We frequently support Meetups, are a member of Women In Technology, MassTLC and other premier organizations.
Back to top