Account Executive - Inside Sales
- Galway, Ireland
SmartBear has played a role in the Uber you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. As an inside Account Executive, you’ll champion our award-winning software to close new business with global companies and earn significant financial rewards in the process. This role gives you the ability to advance your career at a company that is high growth, firmly established and an industry leader.
Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) allow businesses, services, and consumers to instantly and reliably share information by connecting separate pieces of software, data, and devices. Leading research predicts US companies will spend nearly $3 billion on API management over the next five years. SmartBear’s award-winning, industry-leading API tool suite helps businesses design, test, and live monitor APIs. Our software is downloaded every 6 seconds (5.25 million downloads a year) and we have over 25,000 customers (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Cisco, GE and SalesForce to name a few) in 194 countries. We have real products, real customers and great compensation.
- Source new opportunities and prospect new companies.
- Increase penetration across divisions within existing clients.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely manner.
- Provide client feedback and when necessary connect with product team enabling on going product strategy reviews and development.
- Account management of new clients to maintain customer satisfaction alongside customer success team.
- Build long-term business relationships in transaction and enterprise deals.
- Consult with clients on enhancing their applications and recommend the SmartBear software that best meets their objectives.
- Promote and instil SmartBear’s software solutions as part of customers’ software development processes.
- Communicate with all SmartBear departments to achieve sales goals.
- Achieve sales KPI’s and targets.
- Join a high-growth company that rewards individual sales performance and provides a strong compensation package with uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and monthly and quarterly sales incentives.
- Sell proven technology that produces measurable customer results and is continually being expanded with innovative, new products.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s incredibly supportive of sales, led by a proven executive leadership team.
- Make strategic sales contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- Receive ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance and professional growth.
- Previous sales experience
- Proficiency in a European language an advantage
Are you a SmartBear?
Headquartered in Boston, SmartBear is growing and evolving into a top employer! SmartBear is a market leader and has won numerous, prestigious industry awards for its software solutions, including “Top Innovator and Leader in Software Development”. Our leaders are looking for culture add employees who want to grow with SmartBear and create dynamic careers.
• We are a technology industry leader. SmartBear named a leader in the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Test Automation.
• We care about the success of our employees and provide guidance and tools to help them grow their careers and succeed. We seek to continuously learn and evolve and strive to be the company of choice. We care about our employees and provide extensive professional guidance through mentoring, coaching and training to help them establish and grow their careers.
• We offer excellent employee benefits including competitive industry salaries, health insurance, dental insurance, Bike-to-Work Scheme and an attractive Pension Scheme.
• We are located in state-of-the-art offices in Mayoralty House in the heart of Galway City. Mayoralty House is a building steeped in history dating back to 1793. We have an open transparent layout with open areas for impromtu meetings, a large generous kitchen area, the Games Room with table tennis, putting green and games console. We have an inclusive, creative, passionate and fun environment.
Back to top