Account Executive - Inside Sales
Benefits of this sales position
- Join a high-growth company that rewards individual sales performance and provides a strong compensation package with uncapped earnings, accelerators over plan and monthly and quarterly sales incentives.
- Sell proven technology that produces measurable customer results and is continually being expanded with innovative, new products.
- Work in a collaborative, entrepreneurial environment that’s incredibly supportive of sales, led by a proven executive leadership team.
- Make strategic sales contributions that will have a significant impact on the company’s trajectory and position you for increasing roles of leadership and responsibility.
- Receive ongoing professional development and training to help you elevate performance and professional growth.
- Increase penetration across divisions within existing clients, and build long-term business relationships in transaction and enterprise deals.
- Renew all existing subscriptions with your install base.
- Consult with clients on enhancing their applications and recommend SmartBear software that best meet their objectives.
- Institutionalize SmartBear’s software solutions as part of customers’ software development processes.
- Interact with and obtain visibility into all SmartBear departments to achieve sales.
- 1-2 years inside sales experience and carried a quota
- Bachelor’s Degree
Meet Some of SmartBear's Employees
Jonathan F.Manager, Solutions Engineering
Jonathan manages a team of customer-facing solutions engineers who help clients understand Smartbear’s products. His team also helps internal departments by offering technical perspective.
Back to top