Web Performance Analyst
- think result-oriented,
- want to bring ideas to life,
- are a team player, and
- take initiative
…SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you've got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon, West Marine and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Monitor the performance of advisors to consult the business users with data-driven suggestions
- Utilize, manage and maintain monitoring tools to create meaningful reports
- Take over responsibility for performance projects around our SaaS solution
- High affinity for trends and developments in technology and e-business
- Pro-active introduction of your ideas to improve our solution and business
- Search for improvements in gaps or insufficiency in data collection and analysis
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- University degree in Economics, Business Informatics or a related field
- You love pie-charts, are enthusiastic about Excel and are not afraid of large data tables
- Ability to identify complex correlations, convert them into concrete recommendations and comprehensible reports
- Knowledge of data processing, statistics and visualization
- Passionate innovative solutions and developments
- Experience with Google Analytics (and other Web Analytics tools is a plus)
- Keen to work in fast-paced digital environment
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
- Expertise in conversion optimization (incl. A/B testing)
- Experience with other digital marketing channels
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Work in a friendly and open environment at a global market leader
- Get creative with our international team and communicate across different locations
- A challenging and innovative atmosphere to develop professionally
- Flexible working hours
- Working in the heart of beautiful Vienna
- Minimum monthly gross salary of 2.272 EUR brutto - overpayment depending on qualification and experience
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top