SMARTASSISTANT is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
Clients like Trek Bikes and Canon use our technology to help their customers find the products they need. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
SMARTASSISTANT is currently experiencing rapid growth and is expanding teams in all locations
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and web
- Apply UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in adjacent industries
- Break any design problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision
- Facilitate the customer's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching and prototyping experiences for our product
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
WHO AND WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in designing frontends
- Expertise in standard software such as Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, Adobe CC and the like
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player, self-motivated individual who is a self-learner
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Attractive salary
- Work with an amazing bunch of people
- Clear structure with an open-minded and go-for it approach
- Amazing view from our office in the middle of Rynek
- Team events, gatherings and parties
- Sport subscription card and medical care
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today(in English). Be SMART tomorrow!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top