- think result-oriented,
- want to bring ideas to life,
- are a team player, and
- take initiative
…SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you've got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Colaborate with design team on creating top notch user experience
- Colaborate with Analytics team (setting up and validating performance KPIs)
- Derive optimization suggestion by analyzing user behavior data to understand user needs
- Develop UX best practices
- Mentoring and educating the PS team on UX best practices
- Observing trends in the market
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Experience in data driven UX analysis and a good understanding of e-commerce
- Strong attention to details and can identify possible usability issues
- Self-organized, curious and proactive person with high quality standards and a keen attention to detail
- Good concentration and analytical skills
- Positive and motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Excellent English (German or any other language is an advantage)
- Interest in Neuroscience would be a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Friendly and innovative working environment with a rapidly growing global market leader
- Close collaboration in an international team with offices in Vienna, London, New York and Wroclaw
- A lot of self-responsibility and room for your ideas and your commitment
- Exciting challenges that allow creativity and development
- Flexible working hours and equipment according to your needs
- Office in the heart of Wroclaw (Rynek)
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today.
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top