SEO/SEM Specialist (remotely)
- think result-oriented,
- want to bring ideas to life,
- are a team player, and
- take initiative
…SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you've got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon, West Marine and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop and implement strategies for link building and content promotion
- Create and optimize PPC campaigns in Google Adwords and Bing
- Support Social Media campaigns
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve website Search Engine Optimization
- Manage brand reputation in search engines
- Use web analytics tools to monitor and evaluate search results and performance across major search channels
- Implement strategies to optimize conversion
- Maintain expertise on search engine news and trends
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- At least 1 year of experience in an SEO/SEM-focused role, preferably with the focus on US market
- Experience or strong interest in managing PPC campaigns
- Experience or strong interest in Social Media Marketing
- Understanding of the core SEO concepts, current techniques and tools
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Understanding of basic content management systems, including but not limited to WordPress
- A basic understanding of HTML
- Ability to effectively analyze, summarize and present analytical reports
- Full working proficiency in English
- Expertise in conversion optimization (incl. A/B testing)
- Experience with other digital marketing channels
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Remote work from central Europe (or work at our office located in Wroclaw's Rynek if you prefer)
- Flexible working hours (what we care about is getting things done!)
- Small and friendly teams
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Support from our energetic and passionate team :)
This exciting opportunity also means frequent travel to our Wroclaw office and this is also where our 2 week training period is held.
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top