Senior Java Developer
SMARTASSISTANT is a global technology provider in the area of interactive product advice. Our enterprise SaaS solution is used on websites, online stores and at points of sale of leading retailers and brands, including Canon, OBI and Swisscom. Check out some examples.
Founded in 2006 as a startup, we're now a fast-growing, 70-people company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and with offices in Wrocław, Poland, as well as in the US, Mexico and the UK.
We're currently looking for a talented Senior Java Developer to join our team in Wrocław.
At SMARTASSISTANT, you will:
- Design and develop our enterprise SaaS platform
- Work in a modern software development team (we use Git, Jenkins, Docker, code quality tools, code reviews etc.)
- Have impact on architectural decisions and the product itself
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- 3+ years of experience in software programming position
- Technical expertise in Java, Hibernate, Spring and in one of the popular relational database systems (preferably MySQL)
- Passion that drives you to deliver clean code
- Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- Team-playing attitude and excellent self-organization
It would be really great if you had:
- Experience with Java 8, AngularJS, React, MongoDB, Docker, Memcached, AWS, Node.js, Lucene
- Experience with e-commerce technologies
- Attractive salary and other benefits (Medicover healthcare and OK System sport subscription)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Contract flexibility (job contract or B2B)
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), powerful laptop and two 24" monitors
- Budget for IT conferences, books etc.
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Other nice little things, like fresh fruit or a nice view on Rynek right from your desk :)
DOES IT SOUND LIKE A PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR YOU? Then we look forward to receiving your résumé (in English)! Please send it via e-mail ([email protected]) or via the APPLY link below.
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top