Senior Cloud Processing Engineer
SMARTASSISTANT is delivering a digital advice Java-based SaaS platform to some of the biggest retail companies in the world. To achieve great performance of our system, it's crucial for it to be able to process huge amounts of our customers' product data in real time and to have a data processing infrastructure in place that can be scaled dynamically to suit the performance needs at any given time. For our office in Vienna we seek a Senior Cloud Processing Engineer that can bring these ideas to life!
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- 3+ years of commercial experience with:
- Java, including: Spring Framework, Hibernate, Spring Security
- Non-relational database system: MongoDB or CouchDB or Neo4J
- Relational database systems (preferably MySQL)
- Virtualization technologies (Docker or Kubernetes or Hyper-V)
- 2+ years of commercial experience with Linux server environments
- Hands-on experience with real-time processing frameworks (Apache Spark or Apache Storm or Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ)
It would be really great if you had:
- Hands-on experience configuring and deploying applications using scripting languages (bash or Powershell + Python or Ruby)
- Hands-on experience with configuration automation tools (Ansible or Chef or Puppet)
- Flexible working hours
- Small and friendly teams
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Minimum gross salary of €45.000 / year - overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top