Performance Analyst Intern (FT)
- think result-oriented,
- want to bring ideas to life,
- are a team player, and
- take initiative
…SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you've got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon, West Marine and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Support the web performance analysis
- Create reports about our interactive online solution
- Analyze advisors features in order to improve our technology
- Intensively cooperate with different departments of the company
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Currently studying or a recent graduate (ideally from technical or economic degree)
- Self-starter with excellent analytical skills
- Individual passionate about figures
- Proficient Excel user
- Fluent English speaker with intermediate German skills
- Also, Google Analytics (or other Web analytics tools) skills would be a plus
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Internship for 38.5h per week, flexible working hours
- Small and friendly teams
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Minimum gross salary of €900 - overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top