Junior Web Project Manager
- think result-oriented,
- want to bring ideas to life,
- are a team player, and
- take initiative
…SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you've got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon, West Marine and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Conduct research and develop concepts for interactive advisors that simplify decision-making processes
- Implement your concepts to create cleverly devised, sophisticated advisors with our backend tool
- Conceptualize, coordinate and manage the development of a template marketplace
- Contribute your own creative ideas to further develop and improve user experience around our product advisors
- Recommend new ways to best utilize the SMARTASSISTANT platform and further develop our product
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Multi-tasking champion who loves to experiment with new ideas
- Very good analytical skills and ability to work individually
- Individual passionate about new technologies and eCommerce with a good feeling for customer needs (ability to put oneself in the user perspective)
- Reliable and responsible self-starter with the big picture in mind
- Team-player willing to work in international environment
- Excellent English language skills required, no German skills needed
- Ideally some first experience with Wordpress, Drupal or any other CMS
- Ideally someone with first experience in project management
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive salary based on your skills and experience
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Open and friendly team with an international spirit
- A challenging and innovative atmosphere to develop professionally
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top