Junior UX Tester (PT/FT)
- think result-oriented,
- want to bring ideas to life,
- are a team player, and
- take initiative
…SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you've got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Assist the Quality Manager with the day to day organisational issues
- Support the Quality Manager in testing prototypes on various devices and platforms
- Identify and clearly report quality issues
- Proactively provide ideas to make our shopping advisors even better
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- English fluent speaker (German or any other languages would be an advantage)
- Positive and motivated individual with basic Excel skills
- Detail-oriented person who is able to concentrate
- Mobile devices and online solutions enthusiast
- Strong team player, who is not afraid to escalate quality related issues
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- A position ideal for job starters
- Flexible working hours, 30-40h per week (if you study - you will be able to adjust it to your university schedule)
- Small and friendly teams
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top