Junior Business Development Manager - DACH
SMARTASSISTANT is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
Clients like Trek Bikes and Canon use our technology to help their customers find the products they need. Check out some examples.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong business acumen, organizational skills and entrepreneurial instincts to join our Sales Team as a Junior Business Development Manager. You will act as part of a regional sales team and your main role will be hunting for new business to generate qualified pipeline. You are ideally a self-starter who has the natural abilities to take on initiative and wants to further develop a career in sales.
THE ROLE: Junior Business Development Manager (DACH)
- This role is critical for the sales organization to generate new business by identifying new sales opportunities
- You will research, identify and prospect for new clients (email, cold calling, social reach outs and other creative methods)
- Conduct qualification conversations and coordinate handoffs
- Educate prospects on the value of digital sales assistants
- Maintain high daily sales activity levels to help support your quarterly targets
- Career path aspirations to grow in the sales organization
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Individual with a Bachelors Degree and passion for sales
- 1-2 years professional experience preferred
- 6-12 Months of prospecting experience is a bonus
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Individual with amazing German language skills
- Goal orienated team player
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- A competitive base salary of 2300EUR minimum + commission
- Office in the heart of Vienna
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Path for career growth for high-performers
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients. Sounds like you? Please send us your CV and CL in English.
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top