SMARTASSISTANT is a global technology provider in the area of interactive product advice. Our enterprise SaaS solution is used on websites, online stores and at points of sale of leading retailers and brands, including Amazon, Microsoft and Canon. Check out some examples.
Founded in 2006 as a startup, we're now a fast-growing, 110-people company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and with offices in Wroclaw, New York and London, with development team located in Wroclaw and Vienna.
We're currently looking for a talented Senior Frontend Developer to join our team in Wroclaw
In this role, you will:
- lead our efforts to build a set of new web applications within our SMARTASSISTANT SaaS Platform
- work on developing the already existing parts of the platform
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- Expertise in one of the modern JS frameworks (preferably React or Angular)
- Very good high-level understanding of various facets of programming full-stack web applications (HTTP, backend programming, databases, browsers, etc.)
- Passion for software engineering, understanding of computing fundamentals and familiarity with the latest trends
- Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- Team-playing attitude and excellent self-organization
Additional bonus points for:
- Expertise in Hibernate, Spring, MySQL, Typescript, node.js, experience with multiple various frontend application frameworks (React / Angular / Vue / Ember etc.)
- Attractive salary
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly environment
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, powerful laptop and two 24 monitors
- Fresh fruit and lots of coffee
- If needed we will be able to provide a relocation package for you
DOES IT SOUND LIKE A PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR YOU? Then we look forward to receiving your resume (in English)!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top