HR Assistant (PT)
- think result-oriented,
- want to bring ideas to life,
- are a team player, and
- take initiative
…SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you've got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon, West Marine and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Track and supervise employee timesheets
- Organize and schedule interviews for our hiring managers
- Prepare reports and presentations for internal communications
- Address and answer queries via mail, telephone etc.
- Prepare job descriptions that can catch candidates eye immediately ;)
- Look for new platforms that can be a great support for the company's recruitment and upload job ads
- Provide orientations for new employees by sharing onboarding packages and explaining company policies
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Current student / fresh graduate with excellent English skills
- Creative mind with an attention to detail
- Great relationship builder
- An individual willing to work in an international environment
- A job starter with great organizational and time-management skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Attractive salary and first experience in HR field
- Exciting opportunity with possibilities of further career development within the company
- 25h-30h working week with flexible working hours
- Modern office in the heart of Wroclaw
- Small and friendly teams
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Fresh fruits and countless amount of good coffee and tea
- Great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top