Digital Project Internship
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Digital Project Intern to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in London together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work with our international project management team
- Support initiatives to drive customer's success
- Hands-on involvement with the implementation of projects for our clients
- Contribute creative ideas and concepts; develop your ideas to deliver great results
- Support diverse day to day challenges
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Recent graduate willing to advance his/her career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organisation
- Someone who gets excited about a great user experience
- Comfortable with learning new technologies and who is well versed in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Person with great communication skills over the phone or email
- Someone who can speak English perfectly
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Learning experience as part of our UK expansion team and great opportunities to develop further within our company
- Work in our new office with a great and friendly team
- Paid internship and possibility for career development in the company after completing it
- Flexible working hours
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Back to top