Digital Project Consultant
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Digital Project Consultant to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in New York together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
THE ROLE - Digital Project Consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with clients and internal teams on a day-to-day basis to create innovative, Digital Advice experiences
- Design solutions meeting client's business goals and manage the creative and technical implementation process
- Present the value of our solution to clients
- Use your arsenal of tools and methodologies to enhance every project you touch and add your own conceptual and solution-oriented ideas
- Build relationships with clients, understand goals and develop strategies to deliver
- Gather requirements and technical specs to prepare project timelines and scope implementation efforts
- Gain technical understanding our solution and understand client's technical requirements
- Run discovery sessions and project workshops to gather customer business objectives and challenges
- Share ideas for further development of products and services
Skills / Experience
- 3-5 years of experience in Digital Consulting, SaaS, eCommerce or IT project management
- Demonstrated experience in managing issues, scope and quality while bring projects to successful completion within the cost and time requirements
- Industry expertise in Financial Services, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, Retail or Electronics
- University degree, preferably in commerce, engineering, information technologies or equivalent training and job experience
- Functional expertise in modern online marketing and CRO
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Clear “achievements vs “tasks completed
- Challenger profile - love to debate (not argue)
- Relationship builder, good listener and problem solver
- Autonomous, multi tasking and self starter
- Keen to make a real difference in a young fast growing company
- Creative and imaginative with an attention for detail
- A passion for helping Brands achieve outstanding Customer Experience
What can we offer you?
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Non corporate style - no suits or chunky ties
- Office in the heart of NYC
- Fun and collaborative environment
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top