Digital Marketing Manager
SMARTASSISTANT is the best place for you to show what you've got, hone your skills and have fun at the same time. With us, you are going to be a part of an international team of open-minded and genuinely caring professionals with different backgrounds.
So what do we do?
At SMARTASSISTANT, we develop and distribute a software solution that helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs much faster and smarter. We are the global leading technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in the store. Leading retailers and brands such as OTTO, Canon, West Marine and OBI use our solution in web shops, call centers and even at the point of sale. Check out some examples.
We are looking for an experienced B2B Digital Marketing Expert with a focus on driving online lead generation and demand generation.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns (incl paid social, emails, webinars)
- Increase marketing effectiveness through targeted lead generation and lead nurturing tactics
- Maintain our social media platform presence across all digital channels
- Contribute to the creation of marketing assets that are used within digital (i.e. eBooks, white papers, website copy, email journeys and email templates)
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Strong background and affinity for social media and digital marketing
- Passionate about the digital world
- Hands-on mentality
- Copywriting skills to help develop engaging and innovative content
- Excellent attention to detail, to grammar and punctuation
- Understanding of customer segmentation and profiling
- 2-3 years experience in digital marketing
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM necessary as well as Marketo and Salesforce knowledge
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Small and friendly teams
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Sharpen your pen and apply today
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top