Data Integration Lead
SMARTASSISTANT makes complex look simple for 15M+ people every year.
We offer the leading SaaS platform to build and manage digital sales assistants for the web, mobile, chatbots, voice-enabled devices, and in-store use. These intelligent, conversational solutions engage buyers, ask the right questions in the right moment, and guide them to the right products, services or solutions.
There's a lot that goes into "making complex look simple", which is why we're looking for a Data Integration Lead to join our Customer Success team. This is a unique opportunity to work in our buzzing office in Wroclaw together with our team of open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds.
This role is ideal for an individual who enjoys working with data, integrations and multi-dimensional designs. The Data Integration Lead is responsible for leading the Data team and ensuring that we can manipulate and enrich the data from our customers ecosystems into our platform.
- Lead, develop and coach a team of developers and ensure their professional development can meet business requirements
- Lead the data scoping process and development of data management solutions for customer integrations using reusable ETL processes that deliver customer and business requirements
- Own the solution and work with the delivery teams to ensure the right solution is successfully delivered to our customers
- Subject matter expert; provide consultation to internal teams and customers to clarify requirements, determine scope / estimates, drive design discussions and performance tuning
- Demonstrated ability to understand data architectures / systems and effectively communicate issues, nuances, and impacts to a non-technical audience
- 5+ years of integration experience in architecture, design or development of enterprise data solutions, data management technologies, including database platforms, ETL tools
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field e.g. computer science or a related discipline
- Understanding and experience in a broad range of database competencies
- Ability to be the point of contact for our support, product management and solve customer issues
- Familiarity working with multiple standard document formats, including XML, HTML, and PDF
- Strong programming skills with either Python or R
- Be able to advise teams on integration best practices
- Knowledge of retail industry and/or eCommerce a plus
- Redshift and Mongo experience a plus
- Use modeling tools to bootstrap new functionalities
- Experience in data modeling to visualize database structures
- Strong verbal communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong critical thinking skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Fresh fruits and great coffee and tea
- An office with a nice view on Rynek
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks every day, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
Sounds like a good challenge? Apply today. Be SMART tomorrow!
Back to top