Chief Software Architect
SMARTASSISTANT is a global technology provider in the area of interactive product advice. Our enterprise SaaS solution is used on websites, online stores and at points of sale of leading retailers and brands, including Canon, OBI and Swisscom. Check out some examples.
Founded in 2006 as a startup, we're now a fast-growing, 70-people company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and with offices in Wrocław, Poland, as well as in the US, Mexico and the UK.
We're currently looking for a talented Software Architect to join our team in Vienna.
At SMARTASSISTANT, you will:
- Design and develop software architecture of our enterprise SaaS platform
- Guide developers in their technical decisions and help them grow
- Cooperate with DevOps team on server management topics
- Be involved in troubleshooting critical system issues
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you possess:
- 7+ years of experience in software development and/or architecture position
- Passion for software engineering, excellent understanding of computing fundamentals and familiarity with the latest trends
- Hands-on experience developing and maintaining enterprise-grade web applications and web services
- Full working proficiency in English and strong communication skills
- Team-playing attitude and excellent self-organization
- Gross salary of €70.000 / year - overpayment possible depending on qualifications and experience
- Flat structure, friendly team atmosphere and flexible working hours
- Awesome working conditions with ergonomic chairs and desks, IDE and OS of your choice (most of us choose IntelliJ :) - but if you prefer Eclipse, Netbeans, vi or whatnot - go ahead!), powerful laptop and two 24" monitors
- Budget for IT conferences, books etc.
- Working with open-minded, genuinely caring professionals with many different backgrounds
- Other nice little things, like fresh fruit or a lounge with a nice view whenever you need to charge your batteries :)
- If needed we will be able to provide a relocation package for you
DOES IT SOUND LIKE A PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR YOU? Then we look forward to receiving your résumé (in English)! Please send it via e-mail ([email protected]) or via the APPLY link below.
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top