Business Development Manager / Inside Sales Representative
SMARTASSISTANT is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
SMARTASSISTANT is experiencing rapid growth and is expanding teams in all locations. The U.S. office was launched in 2015, and is the key growth opportunity for the business.
The Role: Business Development Manager (Inside Sales)
- Build and manage opportunity pipeline of prospective SMARTASSISTANT customers
- Create, manage, and run industry specific, highly targeted and engaging marketing campaigns
- Work with prospective customers to match their business needs to the SMARTASSISTANT solution
- Attend and network at events, conferences, etc.
- Build and present customized customer demos for a vast range of categories and industries
- Career path to Sales Director
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients.
The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of SMARTASSISTANT, and include vast scope for personal development and career progression through proven performance as a Business Development Manager.
- University Degree
- 1-3 years experience
- Experience in SaaS, Ecommerce, technology a plus
- Experience in Sales, Consulting, Client Facing roles
- Sales or direct client engagement
- Strong Oral and Written Communication skills
- Achievement Oriented
- Experience working with senior to C-level executives
- Technically minded but solutions oriented
- A passion for helping Brands to improve customer experience
- Loves to debate (not argue)
- Friendly, warm, team player
- Confident, not arrogant
- Autonomous - self starter
- Direct and clear communicator, articulate
- Structured, organized, and concise
- Convincing, but not sales-y
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative
- Open-minded and caring
- Training, coaching and mentoring
WHAT WE OFFER
- A competitive base salary + commission
- Work in international environment
- Office in the heart of the city
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Path for career growth for high-performers
Meet Heidi - our Business Development Manager in NYC!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top