SMARTASSISTANT is a global technology provider in the area of interactive product advice. Our enterprise SaaS solution is used on websites, online stores and at points of sale of leading retailers and brands, including Canon, OBI and Swisscom. Check out some examples.
Founded in 2006 as a startup, we're now a fast-growing, 70-people company headquartered in Vienna, Austria, and with offices in Wrocław, Poland, as well as in the US, Mexico and the UK.
We're currently looking for a talented Application Tester to join our team in Wrocław.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a part of our software development team, you'll be responsible for making sure that the software we produce is bug-free and easy to use. Specifically, you will:
- Test the new functionalities of our software
- Design, specify and execute test cases
- Be proactive in terms of looking for defects as well as suggesting improvements
- Cooperate with software developers to eliminate the software bugs
It is definitely you we're looking for, if you:
- Have at least 1 year of experience in manual testing (preferably of web applications)
- Are really eager to develop yourself in the field of quality assurance and testing automation
- Speak and write in English fluently (you'll use it on a daily basis)
- Are perfectly organised and pay attention to details
- Can communicate your ideas clearly
- Have a knack for breaking things ;)
- Are simply a very smart person and fast learner
It would be really great if you had:
- an ISTQB Foundation certificate
- some experience in testing automation
- Attractive salary and great benefits (private health care, sport subscription)
- Personal development through participation in IT conferences
- Flat structure and friendly team atmosphere
- Flexible working hours and family-friendly environment
- Awesome working conditions in a separate Dev room with ergonomic chairs and desks, laptop and two 24" monitors
- Fresh fruit and lots of caffeine
- Relocation and referral programs
IS THIS THE PERFECT CHALLENGE FOR YOU? Then we look forward to receiving your CV (in English)!
Meet Some of SMARTASSISTANT's Employees
Business Development Manager
Heidi’s role is to grow SMARTASSISTANT in the United States by developing and maintaining relationships with prospective clients, and by matching business interests with the company’s technology.
Back to top