Small Girls PR is a creatively-driven communications, influencer and experiential agency looking to expand our network of talented Experiential Freelancers for future projects.
While we do not currently require additional support for our active projects, we know that needs can arise quickly and we need to onboard talented Experiential Freelancers immediately when that happens. If you have 5+ years of experience producing experiences on behalf of clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’d love to have you in our network so we can reach out for the next project.
The events industry has changed radically from the beginning of 2020 but we’ve gotten creative, made some adjustments, and as a result have:
- Produced virtual events for Each & Every, Madison Reed, and Olay
- Created custom mailers (‘experience in a box’) for product launches with Olay, Jackbox Games, and Bose
- Negotiated and managed partnerships for Olay with Pressed Juicery and Society6
- Produced web-based experiences, like interactive websites
Note: this is not an active role and we are not currently conducting interviews at this time. Instead, this is an opportunity to introduce yourself to Small Girls PR so that when the time does come when we’re looking for stellar Experiential Freelancers to partner with us, you’ll be on our list to quickly call. We’re seeking contacts for everything from Event Designers to Tech Producers.
Who We’re Looking For:
- You have at least 3 years of experiential management (or more) in any of the below categories:
- Virtual Event Production and/or Design
- In Person Event Production with Covid compliance
- In Person Event Design
- Creating Look + Feels, Mood boards, Renderings, etc.
- Conceptual creative to develop pressworthy ideas, from mailers, to partnerships, to videos, to VR
- Executional creative to shepherd concepts into reality with art direction and copywriting
- Technical execution such as UX/UI, tech build, and CAD development
- Production and project management to bring experiential ideas to life, from partnership management, to video shoots, to site builds, to mailer fulfillment
- Your portfolio shows you have championed experiences at all sizes from one or several of the above categories
- Budgets are a breeze, you’ve managed budgets ranging from $5K-$500K+
- You are the creative brains of programs from beginning to end including vision, aesthetics, and presentation of experiences or campaigns in-full
- And/OR you are the logistical brains of programs from beginning to end including timelines, budgets, and resources
How to be Included:
- Tell us about yourself! Select which of the above categories falls into your wheelhouse
- Share your portfolio - we love seeing the amazing ideas you’ve executed in the past!
- Your rates: we understand that rates vary depending on the size of the project and the turn-around time. Please include either a range or a fixed hourly rate.
- Your contact info: what is the best way to get in touch with you for future projects?
What to Expect:
As we mentioned above, Small Girls PR is not currently hiring for a permanent or project-based role at this time. We have seen an increase in experiential projects over the past few months to the point where we may need to partner with an Experiential Freelancer and we’ll have to be able to connect with someone quickly! When a need has been identified, we will reach out to you if your experience/portfolio coincides with the project to set up next steps.