Account Supervisor/Associate Director/Director: Influencer Marketing
Small Girls PR is growing our Digital team and adding an Account Supervisor, Associate Director or Director (depending on experience) to act as a strategic leader on our growing Digital team with a focus on influencer marketing.
This individual will not only be a senior player on our social influencer accounts but also pioneer a program aimed at working with on-air influencers to land broadcast coverage, and training digital influencers to become on-air talent on behalf of our clients.
Accounts in this group range from P&G Beauty brands to retail startups to household name tech brands like Bose & GE.
Note: While this position is Work From Home through at least the end of the year, we're looking to speak to candidates who plan to be in NY or LA long-term and are open to operating closer to East Coast Hours.
How you’ll make an impact:
- As a strategic leader, you will dream up creative, multi-pronged paid and earned influencer campaigns across different industries
- You’ll advise clients on short and long-term strategy, manage expectations and set goals, timelines, and deliverables
- Maintain consistent knowledge of client affairs, generating original ideas to amplify their efforts through influencer marketing and socially-driven partnerships
- Originate campaign concepts that earn shares beyond the paid spend
- Reverse engineer virality; demonstrate clear understanding of what poises campaigns for maximum talkability
- You will lead the outreach to and management of influencers (or brand partners) including contracts, deliverables, and overall thoughtful social media program management
- Pioneer a robust broadcast program leveraging beauty & lifestyle on-air experts and influencers for pay-to-play and earned opportunities
- Identify synergies between traditional influencer campaigns and on-air influencer programming to architect areas of growth, create new programs and sell-in new clients
- Participate in new business meetings and proposals alongside senior leadership
- Manage and mentor junior team members, ensuring quantity and breadth of coverage
Why we’ll love you:
- You have at least 6-9+ years of experience overseeing influencer campaigns
- A plus if you’ve also done SMT, Ground Tours and Branded Integrations with on-air influencers and/or worked alongside PR teams to understand what makes digital campaigns actually pressworthy
- You are proactive & hungry, bringing fresh ideas and improvement processes to the table without being asked
- Clients fall in love with you because you inspire confidence, roll with the punches, and confidently articulate creative concepts and strategic plans to reach client goals
- You enjoy a fast-paced, high-growth environment and know how to prioritize and manage up
Why you’ll love us:
- A strong culture: We have an employee-led committee that determines company policy together and another dedicated to planning our weekly celebrations and quarterly outings (virtual or otherwise), book clubs and employee-coached trivia & intramural activities, a pet-friendly office when we’re not remote, a penchant for karaoke, and we’ve even taken our staff on vacations overseas.
- Atypical Time: PTO is in addition to Summer Fridays and time off for Unsick Days dedicated to preventative care.
- We invest in you: We cover 100% medical, contribute to your 401k annually (whether you decide to contribute or not), in addition to contributing towards your dental, vision, data plan coverage and daily commute. We budget for you to network as well as reimburse professional development as it applies to roles, from InDesign to public speaking.
We are a diverse and high performing company that is dedicated to creating an inspiring workplace for all. It is the policy of Small Girls PR to provide equal opportunities to all qualified persons, and to recruit, hire, train, promote, and compensate persons in all jobs without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
Back to top