Technical Program Manager, Systems
As a Technical Program Manager supporting Slack’s internal systems you will be responsible for documenting current business processes and identifying requirements for system implementations and current state systematic improvements. Programs will have an emphasis on internal controls, availability and reliability of data, and scalability through automation. You will drive these programs from scoping through to delivery and will ensure the work is well understood, is resourced appropriately, and is executed successfully across multiple departments.
This isn't a purely tactical role! You'll use your strategic thinking skills to drive successful organizational long term plans while working on multiple, highly-detailed projects. As the business grows, it is critical that you develop methods to help the team get their work done effectively and drive the business to think critically on how to plan and prioritize the work.
- Work across all teams within the G&A function and Engineering to drive and enable growth by leading the execution of programs and projects that are systems based
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery of project
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases
- Perform risk management and change management on projects
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions
- Ensure Business Operations programs are being delivered on time, on budget, on brief and are set to deliver against the agreed-upon KPIs
- Establish timelines, RACIs, project plans and trackers, communication artifacts and updates to the team and partners, ensuring everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information
- A minimum of 4+ years in an organization managing resources, tasks, and workflows in technical program management, systems engineering and project/program management role
- Proven history of delivering complex projects and programs with cross-functional teams
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration with diverse cross-functional teams
- BA/BS/MBA etc. are required
- Experience working in a rapidly growing, dynamic environment
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top