Technical Program Manager, Sales and Marketing
We are looking for an exceptional Technical Program Manager who will support Sales and Marketing teams and the internal systems that drive their business. You will primarily be responsible for facilitating the system execution that helps these teams run their business. You will play a meaningful role working with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and IT Applications teams from scoping through delivery. You will ensure the work is well understood, resourced appropriately, and executed successfully across multiple departments.
Do you use your critical thinking skills to drive successful organizational long-term plans while working on multiple, highly-detailed projects? Do you develop methods to help the team get their work done effectively and drive the business to think critically about how to plan and prioritize the work? If this sounds interesting, come work at Slack! We're nice. :)
- Play Scrum Master to the IT Applications teams supporting Sales and Marketing.
- Work dedicatedly with the key partners to identify/resolve all issues that could impact project scope and/or timeframes. Creatively develop plans to mitigate any issues that affect the project deliverable
- Develop project plans, resource plans, with accuracy and in collaboration with technical resources
- Provide hands-on program and project management during discovery, design, development, testing, implementation, and post-implementation phases
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks, deliver projects on time against the agreed-upon critical metrics
- Drive internal and external process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- At least 3 years in an organization running resources, tasks, and workflows in a technical program management, systems engineering and/or project/program management role.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and productivity tools, and the flexible application thereof.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, relationship building and experience working in a collaborative environment with diverse cross-functional teams - specifically, bridging technical and business partners.
- BA/BS etc. are required; MBA a plus.
- Experience in a fast-growing environment. SaaS experience a plus.
- Detailed oriented, and self-motivated, with strong analytical skills
- Experience working with enterprise SaaS software, such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Workday, NetSuite, Marketo, Marketing Cloud, Zendesk
- You are an active Slack user
- Strong emoji game
- You have a get $%&* done attitude
Back to top