Sr Experience Consultant
- San Francisco, CA
As part of our Sales and Customer Success team, Slack Experience Consultants work with our largest and most strategic customers to design and prepare people for new ways of working, increase product adoption, and elevate the maturity of Slack usage across the Enterprise. They conduct focus groups, interviews, and use other design thinking methods to understand critical communications and workflows that will be migrated to Slack. They perform value and change readiness assessments for the shift to the Collaboration platform that provides the foundation for the launch plan and sequencing. They also work with the customer to ensure precise execution and quantifiable results.
Part of the Professional Services team, Slack Experience Consultants work with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Engagement Managers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Learning leads and other cross-functional teams to deploy Slack to large enterprises. They focus on the employee experience by enabling teams to launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and realize significant business value.
What you will be doing
- Understanding current communication and workflows across the organization and then crafting business processes and related employee experiences, relevant and aligned with the Slack platform.
- Facilitate workshops, interviews and other engaging activities with customers across all departments to better understand employee needs, business objectives and how Slack can enable them.
- Working with executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy.
- Building launch plans and a roadmap to increase participation and minimize resistance to change.
- Tracking changes readiness, program participation, product adoption and usage maturity.
- Enabling support functions to serve the business and rapidly move into operational success.
What you should have
- 10+ years process and/or change management experience (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Experience in end to end system implementations
- Excellent consultative skills
- Ambitious, hardworking teammate with creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Slack will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Back to top