Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Workday)
As Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Workday), you will use your subject-matter expertise to deliver the highest standards of systems support to our People Team and global workforce. If you are truly passionate about business systems and love to make a difference, this role has been made for you. In it, you will collaborate with several internal groups and be the point-of-contact within Slack as you make progress scaling our Workday HCM, reporting and integration processes and such. You will also be in charge of looking after our 3rd party HR tools.
What you will be doing
- Partner with People Operations and drive requirement gathering, business process review, solution design, project management, testing, training, and documentation
- Serve as the authority on the Workday solution with expert level understanding of multiple key domains: Core HR, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance and Recruiting.
- Address and be open to deepening your knowledge in the areas of Payroll, Absence Management and Time Tracking.
- Perform Workday administrative functions : security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades.
What you should have
- 7+ years of experience implementing and supporting HR systems.
- 3+ years of experience configuring and implementing Workday HCM.
- Bachelor's in Business Administration or Information Technology.
- Experience in business analysis & process improvement at a hyper growth environment.
- Strong customer orientation and superb communication skills, with ability to communicate and manage both internal and external development resources.
- Self-motivated, creative and adaptable with clearly analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience in process documentation.
- Previous history supporting multiple systems implementations. Experience working with Greenhouse would be a plus.
Back to top