Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
We are searching for an exceptional Solutions Engineer to partner with Account Executives to help map customer business objectives to Slack’s Platform. The ideal candidate will be technically minded with a keen understanding of the sales process. They will apply a consultative approach to working with customers and demonstrate technical prowess in selling to CIO’s and senior IT leaders. They will be experts in the product and evangelists of the Slack Platform, handle tough objections with poise, and lead successful evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
If you’re an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
- Partner with Account Executives on key accounts to drive deals and influence ARR
- Act as a liaison between Product and Sales, funnelling customer feedback to help shape the product roadmap
- Educate customers on the value of Slack’s platform through tailored product demonstrations
- Lead security evaluations, occasionally responding to security questionnaires
- Work with customers to understand and validate technical requirements (Data Loss Prevention, Single Sign On, E-Discovery, Platform Integrations)
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly changing and growing organization
Required skills and experience:
- 4+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations
- Track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections; problem-solving is in your DNA
- Familiarity with API development and service integrations is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top