Senior Website Marketing Manager
Slack is seeking an experienced web marketing manager to play a foundational role in getting more people and companies across the world using and loving Slack. Your mission is to extend, optimize and elevate Slack.com and our web marketing funnel. Day to day activities include developing new web content and landing pages, optimizing our website experience, and working with cross functional teams including product marketing, performance marketing, and brand marketing. The ideal candidate will be an expert in site optimization, personalization, SEO, and web content best practices.
- Be the driver of improving and building Slack.com, working closely with cross-functional teams including product, editorial, engineering and analytics to create effective and impactful web campaigns, landing pages, and flows
- Optimize the site experience for different audiences, including international, mobile, ad-driven, etc.
- Partner with the content marketing and performance marketing teams to create landing pages that drive traffic, nurtures leads and increases new teams
- Manage A/B website tests and translate results into insights in order to determine optimal site design, content.
- Track and analyze website metrics and KPIs to assess website health, gain customer insights, and identify new ways to improve the site.
- Oversee reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Establish metrics for success partnering with analytics and finance, interpret results, drive improvements and proactively identify opportunities for growth
- Web marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS business
- Knowledge of SEO and conversion optimization efforts such as A/B testing, personalization and enrichment tools.
- Strong sense of design and an understanding of website structure/navigation and consumer usability principles.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding data, telling stories, and executing across channels to create a customer-focused product experiences.
- Proficient communication and influencing skills: a strong marketing and customer point of view and can articulate it in a way that influences key partners and stakeholders.
- BA degree required
- 4+ years of marketing experience
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top