Senior Technical Recruiter
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever, and our company is experiencing that same growth internally as well. At Slack, hiring is a team effort and it is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to partner with and support our growing Engineering teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career while building an extraordinary Recruiting organization and company experiencing hyper growth.
- Partner closely with Engineering and leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people for Slack
- Work very well with teammates in recruiting and across the company to ensure a phenomenal experience for all involved, especially candidates
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive people to build Slack’s Engineering teams through use of boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Slack in new hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data in the ATS and additional tools
- Extensive Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- Able to confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Slack and can discuss the product and opportunity
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Technology knowledge – we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have proficiency in different coding languages and technical stacks
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Senior Engineer Integrations
Duretti creates code and corrects bugs for the back-end of Slack’s website and mobile applications. She and her team work hard to keep Slack constantly functioning and up-to-date with new and exciting features.
Back to top