Senior Solutions Engineer
At Slack, we are dedicated to making our customers’ lives simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We’re looking for technically savvy Solutions Engineers that thrive on opportunity, display craftsmanship in their work, exhibit empathy through courtesy, and push to make themselves and their teammates better.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will drive customer satisfaction and revenue by advising our largest customers on the value in the technology we use at Slack. You will master technical reviews on both security and APIs while articulating Slack’s value as a platform. You will partner with our Sales and Customer Success teams to provide the right solution to the customer while working closely with our Operations, Security and Product teams to help influence the direction of the product.
The successful candidate needs to communicate effectively across multiple departments and customers, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment. If you’re an established sales engineering professional with a consistent track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should chat.
- Partners with Sales on key accounts to drive ARR and remove barriers to enable Slack as a wall to wall solution
- Supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the “technical win”
- Ensures proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers
- Provides coaching and professional development to the Sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills
- Leads and assess technically-oriented customer conversations
- Understands customer use cases and maps those to the Slack platform
- Works with the Security, Operations, and Product teams to stay updated on all security and technical changes with Slack
- Contributes to the success of a rapidly changing and growing organization
- 8+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Consistent track record of successfully overcoming technical and security challenges with customers
- Familiarity with API development and service integrations
- Experience with enterprise SaaS vendors preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Senior Engineer Integrations
Duretti creates code and corrects bugs for the back-end of Slack’s website and mobile applications. She and her team work hard to keep Slack constantly functioning and up-to-date with new and exciting features.
Back to top