Senior Sales Recruiter
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are scaling the people side of the business almost as fast! At Slack, we look at Hiring as a team effort. Our Managers rely on, and trust in our Recruiters’ expertise and partner with us throughout our process. We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to help us scale our business teams that help support Slack in our growing Dublin and London offices. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building a world class organization in its early stages and help find and hire the best for us.
- Source and identify passive candidates to help build out Slack’s Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning Full Life Cycle responsibilities
- Work closely with Human Resources, Hiring Managers, Business Operations teams and all levels of leadership to present hiring recommendations and close candidates
- Advise managers and executives on building an efficient pipeline and proper workforce planning to reach hiring targets
- Work well with our highly effective Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other People systems
- 4+ years of Sales Recruiting experience, preferably in SaaS Enterprise Sales
- Previous startup and growing at a large scale, experience a plus
- Must be able to do all your own sourcing
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and self-manage as you support one of the fastest growing departments in the company
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- BA/BS degree required
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities and countries
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones because sometimes it’s both!
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top