Senior Program Manager, Service Operations
As Slack continues to grow it is increasingly important that the product is successfully implemented and customers receive services that prepare them for change, maximizes product adoption elevating the maturity of Slack usage across the enterprise. As a Senior Program Manager you will drive programs supporting our success services program from scoping through delivery. In this role, you will interact with many different teams and individuals, including but not limited to Sales Managers, Customer Success Managers, Change Management Leads, Engagement Managers, Business System analysts and many other internal teams. You will ensure the work is well understood, is resourced appropriately, and is executed successfully across multiple departments. You will plan and consolidate multi-discipline projects across functions by maintaining a program plan in order to help drive the execution. You will also assist process improvement initiatives through the disciplined use of measurements, accountability, business metric analysis and discussion of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define implementation plans for Slack’s Success Services that identify milestones, risks, responsibilities, success metrics, and organizational change management.
- Identify customer needs and collaborate with Sales and other internal teams to ensure customer success with special emphasis on adoption, expansion and renewals.
- Work with internal executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy for service operations and success services.
- Monitor, measure and communicate project progress, potential risks and delays and team performance to program teams, executives and other sponsors.
- Understand internal workflows and services, identify tool and process needs to enable operational scaling and collaboration.
- Establish timelines, RACIs, project plans and trackers, communication artifacts and updates to the team and stakeholders, ensuring everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a program manager in a high growth environment managing large scale projects with tight timelines.
- 5+ years of management experience preferably within a fast growing organization.
- Previous consulting experience a plus.
- Experience in program or process definition, having taken a program or process from concept to execution.
- Proven ability to lead through influence in a cross-functional work environment
- Experience working with project management tools such as smartsheet, JIRA, trello, Microsoft Project, omniplan, etc
- BA/BS is required.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top