Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Slack is hiring a Senior Product Marketing Manager to bring Slack Enterprise Grid, our newest product, to market. In this role, you will own the end-to-end strategy for Enterprise Grid marketing, including managing feature launches, developing content for sales use, building materials for enterprise customer success teams, and collaborating with industry analysts.
This role is a newly formed one for Slack, offering the opportunity to create marketing plans from scratch. You will build and lead the enterprise product marketing team, which is responsible for driving the go-to-market strategy for Slack’s enterprise product, including messaging and positioning, product launches, sales enablement, and marketing analytics.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to take a new product to market and grow Slack usage among enterprise companies, we’d love for you to join our team.
This individual will lead the go-to-market strategy for Enterprise Grid.
Key areas of focus include:
- Build and iterate product messaging and positioning as new features are launched
- Manage the strategy for sales enablement, including events, briefings, thought leadership, customer stories, and enterprise marketing campaigns
- Own post-sales marketing activities, in partnership with the Customer Success team
- Evaluate the industry landscape and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of your work and use the data to refine priorities
- 7+ years of enterprise marketing experience; track record of owning marketing strategy for lines of business
- Seasoned experience managing small teams
- Familiarity working with analytics and CRM tools and an inclination toward measurement
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- An appreciation for the details
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Director, Application Engineering
Joann is responsible for running a team of eight Slack Application Engineers. She works hard to support them in their positions and career trajectories and ensures that they have everything they need to build awesome products.
Back to top