Senior Product Manager, Security and Policy Features
Slack is seeking a senior product manager to help enhance Slack’s security for our customers. The ideal candidate has extensive experience as a product manager of security products or security-related features, and has performed well in large and quickly expanding organizations.
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps for features related to authentication, authorization, policy controls, and information security.
- Along with engineering leadership, develop appropriate planning, prioritization, and release management processes to enable us to launch new security features across desktop and mobile platforms.
- Drive superb execution against plan, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and the need for frequent and clear communication internally and with customers.
- Prioritize and design features for the millions of customers who use Slack at work every day, all day.
- Partner closely with Slack’s Policy and Security teams, assessing commercial and regulatory requirements and contributing meaningfully to evaluation of product, partnership, and policy solutions to address them.
- Product management experience building and maintaining security products and features
- Strong technical background to enable you to contribute meaningfully to features intended to make customers’ access and data to Slack more secure; previous engineering experience is a plus
- Awareness of policy and regulatory issues related to security, globally
- Passion about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Relentless desire to understand customers
- Natural talent for mediating competing interests and finding creative solutions
- Great track record of working with engineering and design teams: people want to work with you again
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Senior Engineer Integrations
Duretti creates code and corrects bugs for the back-end of Slack’s website and mobile applications. She and her team work hard to keep Slack constantly functioning and up-to-date with new and exciting features.
Back to top