Senior Product Designer
We are hiring a Senior Product Designer to help design the future of Slack. Designers serve a vital role here: from creating the experience of new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback. Slack is a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — if this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello, and links to your work and experience.
What you will be doing
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback in planning and product channels.
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Work extremely closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
- Interview new Product Designers and actively inform our inclusive design hiring process.
What you should have
- 5+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design, and Ideation.
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top