Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Slack is looking for an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to establish Slack’s partner marketing program. This includes doing hands on work with a wide variety of partners, creating all partner marketing content and supporting the business development team in marketing efforts. If you’re excited about Slack’s platform, enjoy working cross functionally and creating successful and scalable go-to-market strategies for partners then we want you to come and join us!
- Message the value of Slack’s product and platform to partners of many kinds
- Run a tiered partner marketing playbook that meets the needs of partners at varying sizes and stages
- Discover and build go to market channels for partners with a wide variety of audience goals
- Drive partner marketing launches and events
- Build post-launch engagement strategies to facilitate ongoing partner relationships
- Work closely with business development, sales, customer success and product marketing to best communicate the value of partners to Slack’s customers
- Previous experience creating successful marketing programs and go to market strategies for partnerships, product or platform marketing experience a plus
- Proven ability to create effective marketing content for a wide variety of audiences with differing wants and needs
- Experience working for or with the marketing and PR organizations of large enterprise software companies.
- BA degree required; MA or MBA is also a plus
- Ability to work independently and cross functionally
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top