Senior Integration Developer, IT
We’re a small but capable team of Integration Developers that empowers the people at Slack to do their best work. We champion operational excellence by building high quality integrations, as well as testing and monitoring applications that help ensure we deliver a first-in-class system. Our work serves a vital role here and influences teams across the company, including Marketing, Sales, Finance, and HR.
Slack has a positive, diverse and supportive culture—if this sounds like a fit for you, send us a note. We'd love to learn more about you.
- Build and maintain robust integrations and bots for third-party enterprise systems using best of breed languages, frameworks and tools such as Ruby/Rails/Workato, NodeJS/Botkit, HHVM/PHP and Python/Airflow
- Write scalable tests, release plans and end user documentation to support our fast-growing organization
- Automate workflows in third-party IPaaS as well as Slack bots and apps
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements
- Collaborate with peers to write, review and provide feedback on technical design proposals
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-level integrations with a focus on performance, scalability and security
- Experience with programming languages that include PHP, Ruby, Python, NodeJS, Go, etc
- Strong computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Familiar with web technologies: REST APIs, GraphQL, OAuth, HTTP, Nginx
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment using Scrum or Kanban successfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills —you effortlessly translate complex technical concepts for a non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday and/or Marketing Cloud
- Experience with backend technologies that include MySQL, Postgres, Hive, and Redis
- Knowledge in large-scale, high-volume systems
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top