Senior Integration Developer, IT
We’re a small but capable team of Integration Developers that empowers the people at Slack to do their best work. We champion operational excellence by building high-quality integrations, as well as testing and monitoring applications that help ensure we deliver a first-in-class system. Our work serves a vital role here and influences teams across the company, including Marketing, Sales, Finance, and HR.
Slack has a positive, diverse and supportive culture—if this sounds like a fit for you, send us a note. We'd love to learn more about you.
- Build and maintain robust integrations and bots for third-party enterprise systems using best of breed languages, frameworks and tools.
- Design and develop Slack API endpoints to help Slack Business Operations.
- Write scalable tests, release plans and end-user documentation to support our fast-growing organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements
- Collaborate with peers to write, review and provide feedback on technical design proposals
- 5+ years of experience building enterprise-level integrations with a focus on performance, scalability and security
- Experience with programming languages that include PHP/Hack, Ruby, Python, Node JS, Go, etc
- Strong computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Familiar with web platform technologies: REST APIs, GraphQL, OAuth, HTTP, Nginx
- Experience in working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment using Scrum or Kanban successfully
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills—you effortlessly translate complex technical concepts for a non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Experience with Workato, Mulesoft or other integration platforms
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, Workday and/or Marketing Cloud
- Experience with databases that include MySQL, Postgres, Hive, and Redis
- Knowledge in large-scale, high-volume systems like Kafka
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top