Senior HRIS Analyst
The Senior HRIS Analyst will serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert to provide systems support to the members of our People Team (HR) and global workforce.
This role will ensure the systems are effective in meeting business needs and are scalable across the company. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining Workday HCM, reporting, integration processes, and other 3rd party HR tools.
- Partner with People Operations and drive requirement gathering, business process review, project management, testing, training, and documentation
- Serve as the subject matter expert on the Workday solution with expert level understanding of one or more key domains such as Compensation, Payroll, Absence Management, and Time Tracking
- Perform Workday administrative functions including security maintenance, business process configuration, tenant configuration, data loads, integrations and upgrades
- 5+ years of experience supporting HR systems
- 3+ years of experience configuring and implementing Workday HCM
- Bachelor's degree in Business functional area or Information Technology is required
- Experience in business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper growth environment
- Strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills, with ability to communicate and manage both internal and external development resources
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with extensive experience in process documentation
- Experience with supporting multiple systems implementations
- Experience working with Greenhouse a plus
Back to top