Senior Group Manager of Enterprise Marketing, APAC
Slack is hiring a lead to run our enterprise marketing efforts in Asia Pacific. In this role, you will lead our customer-facing marketing initiatives to create demand for Slack within the region.
As the marketing lead in Australia, you will be focused on developing Slack’s enterprise marketing plan, which includes: creating a regional and country-specific strategy, managing demand generation and field marketing programs, creating customer narratives, and driving (and measuring) impact. You will partner with other centralized marketing teams, including enterprise product marketing, to customize initiatives for the market.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to market Slack in Asia Pacific and increase adoption among enterprise companies, we would love to hear from you!
This individual will be responsible for leading enterprise marketing initiatives in Asia Pacific.
Key areas of focus include:
- Map out the APAC marketing plan and hiring a team of specialist marketers
- Develop core assets for the market, including audience personas and messaging/positioning
- Create core narratives, competitive intelligence, and customer stories, in partnership with the sales leadership team
- Manage demand generation and account-based marketing campaigns
- Oversee events and field marketing strategy
- Scale centralized marketing efforts, as needed
- Measure the impact of work and use metrics to define priorities
- 10+ yrs of related marketing experience at technology companies
- Seasoned experience managing lightweight teams
- Ability to communicate with remote teams; experience prioritizing and surfacing needs
- A love for storytelling and the details
Back to top