Senior Compensation Analyst
Slack is looking for a Senior Compensation Analyst to join our growing People team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, like to help scale programs and processes, and work with smart and nice people -- Read on!
Just a flavor of some of your responsibilities:
- Consult with People Partners, Recruiters, and Managers to make compensation recommendations and resolve compensation issues using a data-driven approach
- Partner on compensation projects from design through execution, including modeling, project planning, communicating, and training
- Analyze market data to assess competitiveness on cash, incentive, and equity programs
- Develop dynamic tools and models to interpret and analyze data
- 4+ years of compensation or related experience
- You are analytical and you pay attention to the details. You are focused and nothing is going to fall through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. You don’t get flustered easily and you don’t give up. If you don’t know the answer, you will keep working at it until you figure it out.
- You communicate clearly and write well. You can explain anything to anyone particularly around compensation and People data.
- You like learning new things and you can learn quickly. When things change, you can roll with it.
This may be you (nice to have but not required):
- You like emojis
- A Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field is preferred
- Experience with Workday is a plus
Does this describe you? Reach out to us and let’s chat!
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top