Senior Communication Designer
Slack is hiring a Senior Communication Designer to help design the future of Slack’s digital brand presence. Designers serve a vital role here: from the craft and finish of every detail on our high-traffic public-facing websites, to creating the experience vision for landing pages for national ad campaigns. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback. Slack is a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — if this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello, and links to your work and experience.
- You'll report directly to our Head of Communication Design and work closely with the communication design team, and teammates in Product Marketing and Advertising.
- You'll execute the design vision and strategy for Slack.com and other public-facing websites, to create a coherent user and brand experience for many different touchpoints of the Slack brand.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Advertising, Product Management, Product Design, and Engineering partners to represent the design team, and give feedback in planning and product marketing channels.
- Work closely with Product Designers, as part of the overall Design team, to shape the brand personality of Slack.
- Extensive and relevant work experience on a Communication Design team, either as part of an agency or an in-house product-oriented team.
- A demonstrable foundation in Typography, Interaction and Visual Design, and Concept Ideation.
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- A nuanced understanding of diverse and inclusive hiring practices.
- Experience partnering with Product Marketing and Advertising partners to communicate the strategy and rationale for projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Back to top