Senior Communication Designer
Slack is hiring a Senior Communication Designer to help us tell the world about Slack through thoughtfully crafted stories and engaging experiences. You’ll be joining a dynamic team of writers, illustrators, and designers on our Communication Design team. Designers serve a vital role here: from the craft and finish of every detail on our high-traffic public-facing websites, to designing the look and feel of customer facing events. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback. We’re looking for someone who can play a key role in continuing to push the Slack brand in new ways. Slack is a positive, diverse, and supportive culture — if this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello, and links to your work and experience.
- You'll report directly to our Head of Communication Design and work closely with the communication design team, our global marketing organization, product leadership and internal communications.
- You'll be designing for a wide range of projects including digital and web, print collateral, physical goods, event branding, logos, performance ads, presentations, brochures, and other identity materials — from concept to production.
- You’ll be helping to define and extend Slack’s visual language and illustration style.
- You’ll contribute to the development of large scale brand marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with product designers, as part of the overall design team, to shape the brand personality of Slack.
- Extensive and relevant work experience on a communication design team, either as part of an agency or an in-house product-oriented team.
- A demonstrable foundation in typography, illustration, grid systems and layout, visual design, and concept ideation.
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- The ability to take ownership on large multichannel projects from start to finish.
- Experience partnering with marketing and product leaders to communicate the strategy and rationale for projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Senior Engineer Integrations
Duretti creates code and corrects bugs for the back-end of Slack’s website and mobile applications. She and her team work hard to keep Slack constantly functioning and up-to-date with new and exciting features.
Back to top