Senior Business Systems Analyst - Marketing
As a part of IT the Senior Business Systems Analyst- Marketing will serve as the primary point of contact and subject matter expert and provide systems support to the members of our Marketing and Growth team. Using strong functional/business expertise and technical competencies BSA, identifies, evaluates and develops systems and procedures that meet business user requirements and lead projects and initiatives that will enable a rapidly expanding business, and facilitate the growth of Slack to the next level. Sr. BSA will have expert level understanding of Lead to Quote cycle.
- Acting as marketing process/functional expert, collaborates with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry best practices, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Manage Marketing systems projects end-to-end. Lead all or portions of the functional components of Marketing systems projects: developing requirements and designing prototypes, testing & training strategies.
- Partner with business unit executives to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggests system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Builds strong partnership with business stakeholders, development partners and peers in other cross-functional team such as Marketing, Sales, Channels, Data Engineering & Analytics.
- Participates in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud and related integrations and manage ongoing list of activities and enhancements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Strong functional knowledge of Lead to Quote process and Marketing, Demand generation, Lead management desired.
- Should have strong functional, feature and admin activity related knowledge & experience on MRM and Campaign/Lead management platforms (ex: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua etc) or similar platforms.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis and business process improvement preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology, or related field is required; or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Experience with data loaders, integration tools, or system administrator experience a must.
- Experience with HTML or CSS is great, though not a must.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Senior Engineer Integrations
Duretti creates code and corrects bugs for the back-end of Slack’s website and mobile applications. She and her team work hard to keep Slack constantly functioning and up-to-date with new and exciting features.
Back to top