Senior Business Systems Analyst - Marketing
Slack is looking for a Senior Business Systems Analyst- Marketing that will serve as the primary point of contact, subject matter expert, and provide systems support, to the members of our Marketing and Growth teams. Using strong functional/business expertise and technical competencies, this Sr. Business Systems Analyst will identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements, in addition to leading projects and initiatives that will enable and facilitate the continued growth of Slack. Lastly, this Sr. Business Systems Analyst should have an expert level understanding of Lead-to-Quote cycle.
- Acting as marketing process/functional expert, collaborate with business SME on business transformation projects to suggest industry best practices, design scalable and optimized business processes.
- Manage Marketing systems projects end-to-end. Lead all (or portions of) the functional components of Marketing systems projects: developing requirements, designing prototypes, testing and training strategies.
- Partner with business unit executives to identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency, suggest system automation solutions to business problems or opportunities.
- Build strong partnerships with business stakeholders, development partners and peers on other cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Sales, Channels, Data Engineering & Analytics.
- Participates in user meetings and assists in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Design and support automated processes in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, related integrations and manage ongoing list of activities and enhancements within individual projects and across initiatives.
- Strong functional knowledge of lead-to-quote process, marketing, demand generation, and lead management desired.
- Should have strong functional, feature and admin activity related knowledge & experience on MRM and Campaign/Lead management platforms (ex: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua etc) or similar platforms.
- 5+ years experience in business analysis and business process improvement, preferably in a hyper-growth environment.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology, or related field is required; or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated, innovative person with analytical, problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to changes and new ideas.
- Experience with data loaders, integration tools, or system administrator experience a must.
- Experience with HTML or CSS is great, though not a must.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top