Sales Strategy Summer 2019 Intern
Slack is seeking an MBA intern to join our sales team for the summer of 2019. Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. As our Sales Strategy Intern, you will provide enablement support to account executives by crafting content that helps tell Slack’s story. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
Working within our diverse, experienced sales team, you will help build the foundation for our growing team. As a smart and fearless problem solver, you will build and improve sales data and develop scalable and repeatable processes for the team.
During your internship you will gain critical insight into the inner workings of a rapidly growing sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth. Your work will include collaborating with a variety of teams across Slack globally, contributing to our evolving playbook, and evaluating our current processes, helping us to better support our work to achieve strategic goals. You will define creative, sustainable processes that will help us scale our work, drive efficiency, and lead to a more successful work experience for your colleagues.
- You will support Slack’s sales mid-market and sales development teams by contributing to enablement programs such as: product storytelling, new employee on-boarding, and evaluating tools & processes that drive efficiency across the sales organization
- Gather data (via customer interviews, SalesForce reporting, and meetings with members of the sales and customer success teams) and synthesize it into content that helps drive productivity
- Support sales and customer success-focused events (utility player)
- Utilize various learning strategies that equip our global teams including e-learning and certification programs
- Supply content to sales playbooks that enable our sales force to sell more deftly and effectively
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of enablement investments and programs
- 3+ years of prior experience in marketing, sales, or customer success roles at a SaaS company
- 1-2 years of management consulting background is a plus
- Must be a candidate for a 2020 MBA degree
Back to top