Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
Slack is looking for a driven, talented Sales Business Operations Analyst with strong analytical and operational experience to team with Sales and help build our Sales organization and business foundation.
As a smart and scrappy problem solver, you will build and improve Sales data, metrics, processes, and workflow efficiencies. You should have experience with and enjoy supporting Sales, building operational and forecasting processes, managing large and complex data sets, and partnering with our developers to improve our systems and tools (e.g., Salesforce.com, Netsuite, billing engine, etc). You will be working highly cross-functionally with a focus on Sales, Business Systems, and Corporate Finance.
As a member of the Business Operations team, you will help drive new initiatives and make a large, daily impact on our rapidly growing global business! Sound interesting? Come work with us!
- Assist in developing, reporting, and automating key performance metrics, reporting tools, and dashboards to help drive revenue and optimize Sales efficiency
- Help build, maintain, and improve our data foundation
- Support our Sales forecasting and planning processes by building data sets and models
- Identify inefficiencies, implement solutions, and track progress around Sales compensation, productivity, planning, processes, and tools
- Develop and own business requirements for our Business Systems team to implement
- Create Sales coverage models and territory policies
- Assist with ad hoc analyses, requests and responsibilities (for Slack’s BOD and other executives)
- 1 - 2 years of Consulting/Investment Banking experience (or relevant Sales Ops/Tech experience)
- BS in Economics, Finance or related field
- Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Aptitude for framing business questions in analytic terms and translating business requirements into helpful datasets and analyses with actionable insights
- Ability to work with, organize, validate, query, and manipulate large data sets within multiple reporting environments
- Experience driving projects from start to finish and leading cross-functional teams
- Comfortable and flexible working in a rapidly changing environment
- Results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficiency in Salesforce and SQL is a strong plus
Back to top