Sales Data Development Fall Intern
Slack is looking for a full time driven, talented Sales Data Development Intern with strong analytical and operational skills to improve the quality of our customer data. The SDD intern will partner with Sales Management directly and develop accurate information about enterprise companies, parent child relationships within corporate hierarchies, and remove duplicate and bad data identified.
As a smart and scrappy problem solver, you will help build and improve sales data and develop scalable and repeatable processes for future interns. You would ideally 1) have some experience supporting sales or working in sales, 2) have experience working in Microsoft Excel with moderate formula skills, and 3) have some experience using Salesforce CRM. You will be working highly cross-functionally with a strong partnership with Sales Management and Sales Business Operations.
As a member of the Sales Business Operations team, you will gain critical insight to the inner workings of a rapidly growing sales organization, and the strategies, processes and systems that support its growth. As a very close partner to the Sales team, you will have the ear of Sales Management as the first intern of your kind in a high priority part of the business. Sound interesting? Come work with us!
- Interest in working in Sales or Sales BizOps full time in the future
- Positive “can do” attitude and growth mindset
- Detail orientation with ability to identify nuances in large data-sets
- Comfort doing online research and compiling company information
- Customer service oriented and ability to partner with individuals at all levels
- Comfortable and flexible working in a rapidly changing environment
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Moderate in Excel and PowerPoint (should be strong in vlookups and pivot tables)
- Proficiency in Salesforce is a strong plus
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top