Program Manager, Mobile Foundations
Slack is seeking an experienced Program Manager to drive technical programs for our Mobile Foundations engineering teams. In this role, you will partner with developers and managers in product development, quality, infrastructure, and service operations to improve the processes and capabilities of the Mobile Developer Experience and Application Infrastructure teams.
You understand the benefits of moving quickly and and enjoy teaming up with engineers to solve hard problems. You are a harmonizer who can drive alignment across functions. You thrive when given the chance to design systems and process that facilitate efficient collaboration and execution. You have experience collecting product and technical requirements for complex projects that span multiple teams.
We are a small team making a large impact. We rapidly iterate and work closely with other teams to continuously enhance the performance, reliability, and quality of our Android and iOS applications.
- Work across teams to enable growth by leading the execution of strategic programs and projects.
- Plan and execute high value cross-team meetings.
- Drive process improvements across multiple functions within the team.
- Design policies, process, and systems that facilitate scaling and growth.
- Provide hands-on project management during analysis, design, development, testing, release, and post release phases.
- Build and maintain timelines, project plans, and communication artifacts to ensure everyone is operating from the most recent and accurate information.
- Reduce risk by tracking dependencies and surfacing impediments.
- At least 2 years experience leading planning, resource management, project lifecycles, and workflows in a dynamic product or engineering organization.
- Experience working with engineering teams that deliver software to millions of users.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with sufficient level of technical capability to effectively communicate with engineers and identify technical risks.
- Ability to work independently and communicate across multiple time zones.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and experience managing activities across multiple teams.
- Proven track record of delivering complex technical projects and programs with multi-functional teams.
- Preference for applicants who have worked directly with teams that develop test automation, developer tools, build and release infrastructure, or mobile client software.
Meet Some of Slack's Employees
Sr. Customer Success Manager
Gina works with Slack’s clients at a high level to ensure that they’re getting the most value from the product and having a positive experience overall.
Back to top