Product Marketing Manager, Workflows
Slack is seeking a lifecycle product marketing manager to accelerate the growth of our self-serve business through user engagement and team expansion.
With integrations for thousands of work tools and a platform built for collaboration, Slack enables any team — engineering, marketing, or otherwise — to work better together. In this role, you’ll help teams on Slack do just that — introducing them to new use cases that help make their working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. You will partner closely with product, you’ll develop and execute strategies that deepen user engagement, expand usage of Slack across organizations, and ultimately accelerate conversion from free to paid.
You will be customer-focused, analytical and passionate about the opportunity to help more individuals and companies change the way they work using Slack.
- Be the internal expert on customer lifecycle, advising on how companies and end-users can make the best use of Slack, as well as how this usage differs across customer segments.
- Work with product to craft the ideal customer lifecycle, focusing on programs that deepen user engagement, drive team expansion, and accelerate conversion to paid.
- Partner with analytics to evaluate the impact of lifecycle programs and monitor the overall health of the funnel.
- Develop and own programs that help teams streamline their work by connecting Slack with the tools, data, and workflows they use every day.
- Own strategy for all out-of-product touch points throughout the customer lifecycle.
- 5 + years of experience in marketing
- 2+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing
- Deep knowledge and understanding of multi-stage customer lifecycles across segments
- Deep understanding of customer marketing and nurture — experience creating, deploying, and optimizing complex automated marketing campaigns
- Strong storyteller with proven experience building compelling marketing copy
- Comfort with ambiguity, and proven ability to make informed decisions when the answers aren’t immediately clear
- Extensive experience with experimentation (e.g. A/B tests, multi-variant tests)
- Experience and comfort with data analysis and/or working with analysts to measure marketing impact
- Experience with marketing automation & email marketing platforms
- Experience working cross-functionally with product, research, analytics and design partners
- BA/BS degree required
Back to top